Our SOLIDWORKS Implementation Service is a process designed to provide companies with a customizable solution that utilizes best practices and tools while meeting their unique industry needs.
SOLIDWORKS Implementation Service includes:
- A strategic plan customized to your companies specific requirements.
- Proper installation and configuration including custom 3DsSolution settings files designed to enhance the productivity of your department from the start.
- A comprehensive Data Management plan designed to reduce data issues and improve consistency. We will provide recommendations for PDM systems, standard SOLIDWORKS Implementation Plan will be based on company needs.
- License server configuration for SOLIDWORKS network seats.
- Creation of customized templates for Parts, Assemblies, and Drawings.
- Creation and configuration of standard libraries, toolbox, tables, profiles, and other libraries as required.
- Installation and configuration of client machines, deployment includes standardizing all clients machines to the same settings.
- Training seminar to review our provided tools and templates with personnel.
Options to our SOLIDWORKS Implementation Service include:
- Admin Image creation for simplified upgrades and maintenance.
- Setup of PDM system.
- Custom Onsite training based on clients specific industry.
- Continuing education and training plan
- Conversion of legacy data to SOLIDWORKS
- Onsite SolidWorks Support during ramp up.